EXMO.com is one of the oldest exchanges in the digital asset market.
We’ve been successfully operating since 2014, regularly strengthening security through new partnerships, integration of advanced solutions and compliance with the rules of international financial regulators. We take these steps to guarantee the safety of your funds, regardless of the market situation.
How do we guarantee the safety of your funds on EXMO.com?
- Managing the risk, only 5% of crypto assets on EXMO.com are stored in hot wallets. These are protected by sophisticated security mechanisms in order to prevent and combat potential hacker attacks.
- 95% of crypto assets on our exchange are stored in cold wallets, which are protected by the Ledger Vault infrastructure – the leading security provider which offers a customised crypto asset insurance program covering losses up to $150 million.
- To enhance the safety of your funds, we have partnered with Fireblocks, a leading platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing and issuing digital assets.
- In 2022, EXMO.com integrated the TRUST (Travel Rule Universal Solution Technology) solution to ensure the highest level of security and privacy for our traders.
- EXMO.com has partnered with CipherTrace to strengthen AML controls on the exchange and protect users from illegal transactions. We have robust anti-fraud procedures to prevent “dirty” assets from getting into our traders’ wallets.
- The Compliance team at EXMO.com works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to detect suspicious transactions that may indicate the misuse of the platform.
- EXMO.com encourages proactive traders and external researchers to spot software vulnerabilities on our platform, so that we can quickly fix them as part of our Bug Bounty program.
EXMO.com is backed by an experienced team
. Transparency is important to us because we believe it is important for our traders to understand who is responsible for ensuring the safety of your funds on our platform.