- ETH deposits/withdrawals have been enabled (excluding USDT and ERC20 tokens).
- ZEC deposits/withdrawals are also available.
There may be delays and temporary disconnection of withdrawals for these and other currencies.
Please note that you need to generate a new wallet address before depositing funds. Moreover, deposits made to the old wallet addresses will still be credited to your accounts.
As promised, we inform you about the next steps:
- The withdrawal of fiat currencies is already available. The deposit of fiat currencies operates as usual.
- Deposits and withdrawals of BTC and BCH have been enabled.
- All individual user deposit wallets addresses have been updated. To get a relevant address, go to the Wallet section, select the currency for the deposit and click “Create wallet”.
- AS OF PUBLICATION OF THIS NEWS: DEPOSITS TO OLD ADDRESSES WILL NOT BE CREDITED.
- We will start crediting deposits made from December 21st up until today, from Monday, December 28th, 2020.
- Our goal is for all deposits to be successfully credited to your accounts. Therefore, for your individual case to be resolved contact our support team via email [email protected].
- We also plan to enable ETH deposits/withdrawals today (excluding ERC20 tokens and USDT via ERC20).
- Zero trading commission for all pairs (except for 5 pairs with stablecoins) have already been enabled.
- Due to the increased security measures, delays in cryptocurrency withdrawal operations may occur. Short-term shutdowns of overloaded withdrawal directions are possible.
If you are unable to change your wallet address, contact our support team via email [email protected]
Don’t forget about this season’s promo:
Zero trading commission for all pairs on EXMO until December 31, 2020, 14:00 UTC.
See you at the exchange😉