Welcome to the EXMO mobile app! We have created it to allow fast and easy cryptocurrency trading and holding. Now, you can access your account and funds wherever you are.
This guide provides a short overview of our mobile app’s main features to help you get started quickly. If you haven’t installed our app yet, it’s high time to do so and enjoy its benefits.
Read our article to find out about 15 handy EXMO app features.
The home tab displays key account performance and market data. Here, you can see your balance and unrealised PnL, quickly buy or exchange cryptocurrency, read the latest EXMO news, as well as track the market situation for the most popular pairs.
- Balance – displays the total amount in your account in both base fiat currency and Bitcoin (BTC).
- Unrealised PnL – compares the present value of an asset in your portfolio to its purchase price and shows the profit or loss you stand to gain or lose, if you sell your asset right now.
- Buy crypto – allows you to quickly buy crypto with fiat using your bank card.
- Exchange – redirects you to the tab where you can quickly and easily exchange assets that are already available on your balance.
- Top News — provides the latest news of both the EXMO exchange and the market in general.
- Markets — displays price trends for the most popular trading pairs. Here, you can view prices of “Gainers” and “Losers”. And in the “Favorites” tab, you can track trading pairs you are interested in most of all.
On this tab, you can manage your balance, as well as analyse your fiat and crypto balances separately. It also allows you to quickly and easily deposit or withdraw funds.
- Balance — just like on the home tab, here you can see the total amount of funds in both base fiat currency and bitcoin (BTC).
- Buy сrypto — by tapping on the credit card icon in the upper right corner, you will be redirected to the tab where you can buy crypto with a bank card.
- Account analytics — by tapping on the chart icon, you will access the account analytics page.
- Fiat and Cryptocurrency – on this tab, you can view the balance for each asset as well as the amount of assets held in open orders. You can also deposit and withdraw funds using this tab.
The trade screen is where the most important trading events take place. Here, you can analyse charts and order books, place orders and track their status.
- Selected trading pair — displays the selected pair and its main data. Next to the pair you can see: last price and price change percentage, 24-hour low and high, as well as trading volume.
- Order — provides three order types for buying and selling crypto: limit, market or stop.
- Chart — allows you to analyse and predict price fluctuations with the help of Japanese candlesticks.
- Open — displays open orders.
- Trades — displays executed trades.
- Order book — displays the buy and sell prices for a selected asset in real-time and indicates trading volumes.
- Trade history — provides a history of executed trades on the EXMO exchange.
The “Quick Exchange” tab allows you to exchange cryptocurrency for another asset in no time at current market prices.
The “More” tab includes other important features of the EXMO mobile application.
- Account verification — displays information about your account verification status, including identity, bank card and address verification.
- Account analytics — displays activity analytics and portfolio PnL.
- Achievements – includes all the cool achievements that you have collected as an active EXMO trader.
- Settings — allows you to change the app’s language, base currency and display interface, as well as set push notifications, Touch and Face ID.
- Transaction history — shows the history of all trades on your account.
- Support — the perfect solution for quick communication with the EXMO support team.
- Trade history— displays the list of all open, closed and cancelled orders and entire account history.
- Documents — provide access to EXMO’s official policies and corporate documents.
- Private messages — allow you to chat with other traders and receive important messages from EXMO.
- Cashback — a section where you can buy one of our cashback packages to save on trading fees.
- Referral ID — allows you to share your referral link with your friends and receive up to 40% of their trading fees.
So that’s it — now you are familiar with the basic EXMO mobile app functionality. Our team is constantly improving and developing new features for our app to make it even more responsive and user friendly. Follow our news on the “EXMO App” and stay tuned with the latest updates!